- Delivery Record and Timing
- 95% of Lifespace orders are despatched within one business day after payment confirmation.
- Parcels cannot be re-directed to another address. Supplying a business address originally is preferred.
- Customers are emailed parcel tracking details at time of despatch with Australia Post eParcel, Fastway Courier or Toll Ipec depending on the carrier used for your delivery. Several criteria (including item, parcel, destination) are assessed by Lifespace in selecting the best carrier. (See more on 'Receiving Delivery' further below.)
- Australia Post's anticipated timeframe for parcel delivery can be seen in business days on the map immediately below.
- Toll Ipec will indicate a likely delivery timeframe via SMS for customers who supply a mobile phone number on their order.
- Express Post* is available for some smaller items and if applicable will appear as an option after entering your postcode beside the 'Calculate Postage' button.
- * Next business day delivery is available within Australia Post's guaranteed Express Post network. For more info visit AusPost here.
- We currently deliver to Australian postal addresses only.
Your delivery cost and approximate delivery time can be calculated before committing to a purchase or entering private details.
- Add the number of items sought to the shopping cart.
- Update the delivery postcode field.
- Click the 'Calculate Shipping' button.
The postage charge shown takes into account the combined weight of all items and is frequently subsidised by Lifespace.
The delivery ETA shown is an approximate.
The Lifespace system of calculating postage costs means customers can often add additional products at no or little extra delivery charge. It is not the sum of each products individual delivery charge should they have been sent separately.
Free Delivery over $150.00
Our $150.00 free delivery does not include larger items like garage cabinets and is not appplicable to all areas of Australia. Some remote postcodes (predetermined by Lifespace), including Tasmania, are not eligible for the free shipping over $150.00 dollar offer. Lifespace reserves the right to at times request an alternate delivery address (such as a street address rather than PO Box) where some costs may otherwise prove prohibitive. The shipping amount can be calculated at checkout. Please contact us if you have any questions about your order.
All items are trackable via a website link emailed with your tax invoice on the day of despatch.
We request signature on delivery by Fastway and Australia Post eParcel, however at times they will use their discretion to leave parcels at the recipients unattended address if they consider there to be a safe location to do so. This is documented by them and Australia Post's introduction of this system in April 2017 undertakes to provide a photo of where they left it.
Alternatively, a calling card in the mailbox will indicate: the closest Australia Post outlet at which the parcel will be left for collection; or if sent with Fastway, the contact number to arrange another delivery attempt to the same location.
Customers who have received an Australia Post despatch notification via email can follow its prompts to elect their parcel be 'Safe Dropped' according to their instructions at their delivery address. This requires login to Australia Post's MyPost portal. 'Authority To Leave' or 'Safe Drop' of parcels is elected at customers' own risk.
For Toll deliveries, we will contact recipients for their specific 'Authority To Leave' instructions prior to despatch, to save the hassles of re-delivery. After despatch parcels cannot be re-directed to another address.
Parcel hasn't arrived?
Please check the email we sent you with tracking details and your invoice attached.
Unclaimed parcels despatched with Australia Post have often been diverted from an unattended address to the nearest Australia Post outlet awaiting collection.
Please refer to the despatch information emailed directly to you by Australia Post. Clicking the 'subscribe' link will show your unique tracking number, history of the parcels movements and its current location. You can also enter your connote number on the Australia Post tracking website. If needed, contact AusPost by phone 13 13 18.
For parcels despatched with Fastway you can check the Fastway tracking website by entering the consignment number emailed to you by them the day your parcel left. Drivers will leave a calling card with details to contact them to arrange re-delivery. Should you need to contact your local Fastway depot, its contact details can be found at this Fastway depot contacts page. Their Fastway FAQ's page is also handy.
For parcels despatched with Toll Ipec you can check the Toll tracking website by entering the connote number emailed to you by them the day your parcel left. Toll Ipec customer service can also be contacted on 1300 366 684.
NB: Much of the tracking information occurs once parcels are first scanned on arrival in their destination state.
Undeliverable parcels returned
Costs associated with undeliverable or unclaimed parcels will be met by the customer. This includes involuntarily incurred return charges by shipping carriers and subsequent re-postal costs. Such instances can occur when customers supply incomplete or inadequate address details, (including business names in multi-level buildings) or other issues on location at delivery address. Parcels returned due to being unclaimed at Australia Post outlets for more than a week are also subject to costs.
Damage On Arrival
Claims for faults on arrival must be notified within 24 hours of delivery, along with: Order Number, supporting images of products, packaging and when/how the problem occured or became apparent. You can notify us with support information via email email@example.com