Made Smart has developed this utensil tray for standard daily cutlery and accessory needs. All your spoons, knives, scissors, spatulas and more can be stored here.
It has 3 compartment trays and will fit any standard size drawers.
- Made from high density plastic
- Non slip inner surfaces
- Fits standard drawers
Dimensions: H45mm x W325mm x D400mm
Lifespace accepts these payment methods.
Secured by Geo Trust 256 bit encryption
Here at Lifespace, we are determined to make your shopping experience with us safe and enjoyable. If you have any difficulties or issues with your purchase, just Contact Us and we will be only too happy to help.
- If you change your mind, return the unused / unopened item within 30 days for a store credit. (excludes delivery costs) See Returns Policy for more.
- All our products are covered by the distributor and manufacturer warranty. Please Contact Us, if you have any specific questions about the warranty on this product.
- If your purchase is damaged during delivery, we will replace this item at no cost to you. Notify us within 2 business days.
Lifespace delivers storage and organisation products Australia wide. We have teamed with Toll Ipec and Australia Post's fully trackable logistics systems for our deliveries. Several criteria - including item, parcel and destination - are assessed by Lifespace in determining the most suitable delivery service.
Please Note: Your address details entered on the Lifespace website cannot be changed. A work / business address for your delivery is preferable. The delivery driver will leave an attempted delivery card if you are not present when they arrive. Australia Post items can be collected from your local post office or in the case of Toll a more suitable delivery time can be arranged with them. Contact 1300 366 684.
- 95% of orders are despatched within one business day after payment confirmation.
- You should expect to receive your purchase in 3 to 10 business days.
- Deliveries are trackable, a dispatch notification will be emailed to you when your order is shipped.
- Australia Post email advises how to receive notifications advising progress of your order - or select its 'subscribe' link to view parcel progress.
- Toll Ipec's service will also SMS an anticipated delivery timeframe for customers supplying a mobile number at time of ordering.
- Express Post can be arranged for deliveries to eligible areas, please Contact Us to organise this prior to purchase. NB: The cost is often prohibitive.